Our endeavour will be to provide best of best lectures, tutorials, presentation to village level audience to the students who are paying hefty fees to big branded institutes, in a quality and cost effective way. Those registering to our portal and paying Rs 1000, shall get a feel of that, with offer to pay 50% after 15 days if satisfied and pay balance amount whenever thankful to our mission & vision.
check this new initiative NATIONAL DIGITAL LIBRARY * from MHRD ministry and IIT KGP. 6.5 million books are now available in one single portal, where you can read online, or download the books. There are text books, audio and video content. Just browsing them all may take years! Enjoy. It is a huge collection of learning resources *68 lakh books from primary to PG level. Students can use it free of charge. To register, pl click
Share with your students , family and friends. This is an amazing resource . Make it a point to get yourself registered.
Pl click here to learn about wealth management http://ashlarindia.in/LearningCentre/Learning-OverView.aspx
List of Websites which offers online certification courses
1. Swayam- https://swayam.gov.in/
2. NPTEL- https://onlinecourses.nptel.ac.in/
3. Mooc- http://mooc.org/
4. Edx – https://www.edx.org/
5. Coursera- https://www.coursera.org/
6. Udacity – https://in.udacity.com/
7. Udemy – https://www.udemy.com/
8. Khanacademy – https://www.khanacademy.org/
9. Skillsahre – https://www.skillshare.com/
10. Harvard University – https://online-learning.harvard.edu/
11. Ted – https://ed.ted.com/
12. Alison – https://alison.com/
13. Futurelearn – https://www.futurelearn.com/
14. Web Development – https://digitaldefynd.com/best-free-web-development-courses-tutorials-certification/
15. Digital Marketing – https://digitaldefynd.com/best-free-digital-marketing-certifications/
16. ios app development – https://digitaldefynd.com/best-ios-app-development-course-tutorial/
17. Open Learn – http://www.open.edu/openlearn/
18. Future Learn – https://www.futurelearn.com/
19. Tuts Plus – https://tutsplus.com/
20. Open Culture – http://www.openculture.com/
Install the Tutorial Maker. After downloading the installation package to your computer, open it and install the software following the guidelines on your screen.
Record Footage for Your Tutorial. …
Record Additional Video. …
Edit Your Video. …
Export the Tutorial.
Video Tutorial Software | How to Make a How-To Video – Movavi
https://www.movavi.com › support › ho…